Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Joy List

What brings you joy?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Here's my partial list:
  • My daughter - when she laughs, when she sings (while she's pooping...her favorite time to sing!), when she wins at Skip-Bo and dances around the table, when she's peacefully sleeping...you get the idea, right?
  • Sunshine
  • Babies (of any species)
  • Musical theater
  • Great dancing
  • A used book store
  • Toe-curling french kisses (haven't had one those in a LONG time)
  • Cooking a nutritious, local, all organic meal
  • Getting lost in a Diana Gabaldon book
It's all about what we choose to focus on. All of us should make a list of what brings us joy and post it somewhere we'll see it every day. Use it to make sure you have at least one item on the list in your life every day.

I'm off to find a good used book store...(maybe I'll find a toe-curling french kiss soon, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment