Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Manifesting Dreams...

For years I've been wanting to make one of those "Manifesting Your Dreams" posters, but never seem to have the time (now there's a sad statement, huh?).  So, I've just decided I'm going to blog my poster.  Hey, it's the 21st Century.  I figure the Universe will get it whether I take the time to cut the pictures out of magazines or simply find them on Google image and add them to my blog.  


Let's start with our little farm house with the wrap around porch.  Of course, in my dreams, I see the house as stone, but I couldn't find EXACTLY what's in my head.



Behind the house is a HUGE organic veggie & herb garden.



All along the back of the property, runs a creek lined with willows.


And, everywhere you look wildflowers grow.  (Lots of Queen Anne's Lace & daisies, of course, because they're my favorite.)


Throughout the flowers roam chickens (solely for eggs)...


...and goats (for milk)...


Food from that garden that we've canned lines the selves...


Rain barrels capture water...


And, we're TOTALLY off the grid....



OK, let's start there.  I'll add the loving partner (who, like me, has no desire for marriage because he sees it as an unnecessary, archaic ritual), the numerous foster children and a couple of dogs as we go.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You'll make it there, I'm sure. I, on the other hand, have a dream of living in NYC for a summer (couldn't afford to stay longer). I actually read that Manhattan is very eco-friendly because few people drive, everyone has small apartments, etc. Interesting. Anyway, we can do a weekend trade when we need to get away!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! You can come & stay with us ANY time. And, I LOVE a good Broadway (off or off-off Broadway) show on occasion, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream looks just like mine! I may have to ditch my guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I'd love to have a close neighbor to help me with the garden! (And, if you can convince your guys to come along, they're welcome!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...can I hitchhike on your dream?

    I'd have to bring my family, but they also double as farm hands :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely, Lori! Many hands will be needed! :o)

    ReplyDelete